Download Full Text (808 KB)
- Message From The Chair
- ‘Life and Steth: Health Challenges of Pakistan’
- Dept. of Medicine Bids Farewell to One of its Own
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) and Patients with Kidney Disease by Dr Sonia Yaqub
- Department of Medicine at National and International Forums
- Women in Medicine (WIM) at UC Davis Health Featured Faculty Profile Dr Ainan Arshad; “ Set small targets and celebrate little achievements as they come.”
- What Are Academics Around the World Reading This Month?
Aga Khan University
kidney disease, peripherally, Dermatology, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Medicine and Health Sciences
Department of Medicine, "INSPIRE : Vol 2, Issue 7" (2019). INSPIRE. Book 20.